Epic® Classic Overreach Boots
Over-reach horse boots cover the hoof and coronet area of the horse's leg. Injuries can be caused to this area by a hind hoof over reaching and striking the front leg. Over reach horse boots can help prevent injuries and avoid the loss of front shoes.
Rubber is a natural shock absorber making it ideal for overreach protection!
- Heavy Duty ribbed rubber 5mm thick at the base
- Twin double locking velcro fastening
- Curled lip design for added comfort and anti-rub
- Absorbs shock and protects against impact
- Made for Huge Draft Hooves
- Can be used whilst training and to turn out
- Sold in Pairs
- Currently only size 4XL
PLEASE NOTE: The overreach horse boots are used to protect the horse from injury, in doing so maybe damaged, they are not indestructible and so are not guaranteed against breakage.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have placed an order with some items being 'PREORDER' we will hold back the whole order until the preordered items have arrived into the warehouse.
All items include 20% VAT.
Prices below are based on a gross weight/volume and not the actual weight. Shipping price of parcels that gross more than a weight/volume of 30kgs may cost more.
- Packet up to 2kgs weight/volume - Hermes £4.99, 3 - 5 working days
- Parcel up to 30kgs weight/volume - Hermes / Parcelforce £7.99, 1 - 2 working days
- AB31, AB33-38, AB45, AB52-56, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV1-3, IV10-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV99, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE1-3 - Hermes £7.99, 3 - 5 working days.
- IM, TR21-25, PO30-PO41
All parcels up to 30kgs - Hermes £15.00, 3 - 5 working days.
- GY, JE
All Parcel up to 30kgs - Hermes £14.50, 3 - 5 working days
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Here at The Big Horse Shop, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer satisfaction and high-quality products. If however, you aren’t completely satisfied with an item purchased from our website, you may return them to us within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange, refund or credit note.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to accept your return, items MUST be:
- Returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Undamaged and in original condition as they were received.
- Unworn in pristine, clean, unwashed, sellable condition.
- All original tags and labels attached.
- Inside original reusable zip bag or protective plastic packaging.
Returns are at the customers expense and unfortunately can’t be refunded, we recommend using a tracked/signatory service and obtaining a proof of postage.
Returns made after 30 days of receiving the order will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above; we will process your refund within 7 – 14 working days of receiving your item. Refunds will be made through your original method of payment.
If you have made a return which meets all the guidelines listed above, but you are past the 14 days of receiving your item and within 30 days, you will be eligible for an exchange or credit note only.
We aim to process exchanges as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above and the replacement item is in stock, we will process your exchange within 3 - 5 working days of receiving your item.
Exchanges will be shipped to the same delivery address unless stated otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges are subject to an additional shipping charge for your replacement item. We advise contacting us to reserve your exchange to ensure we have your desired item in stock.
How to measure your horse to determine the correct rug size
From the middle of the chest, measure around the curves in a straight line to the furthest point of the hind quarters - but not all the way to the tail. It's a good idea to measure two to three times! This measurement can be used as a guide for your rug size. If you are unsure what size to order please ring 01254 279666
PLEASE NOTE: THESE SIZES ARE ALL APPROXIMATES AND ARE AN INDICATION ONLY - WE RECOMMEND MEASURING TO GET THE MOST ACCURACY. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL: INFO@THEBIGHORSESHOP.CO.UK OR BY TELEPHONE: 01254 279666