Epic® Classic Zebra Fly Sheet - Broad Fit
A brand new Zebra print based on the scientific study; the black and white pattern causes the flies to be dazed and confused deterring them from landing. Proven to help alleviate your horses from the stress of summer flies!
Epic® horse rugs are designed with much more room in the chest and shoulders, eliminating the feeling of being restricted; allowing for comfortable grazing with full freedom of movement. No more mini-skirts with a deeper body and ample room for the lovely apple bottom.
- Soft, breathable polyester mesh
- Breathable, antibacterial, antistatic polyester lining at the chest & shoulders, over the mane, back and tail flap
- Twin Epic® chest buckles with trigger clips for additional adjustment
- Low cross surcingles and detachable leg straps
- Available sizes 5'9 - 7'6 Broad Fit
Created from our Original Epic® Broad Fit Pattern:
- Extra large shoulder gussets for full freedom of movement
- Large neck to accommodate the largest chest & shoulders enabling comfortable grazing
- Extra rug depth ensuring no more miniskirts & extra large tail flaps for complete coverage
- Darted at hind quarters to fit the big apple bottom
All Epic® horse rugs are carefully hand packed in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag for easy carrying and to keep your tack room tidy when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have placed an order with some items being 'PREORDER' we will hold back the whole order until the preordered items have arrived into the warehouse.
All items include 20% VAT.
Prices below are based on a gross weight/volume and not the actual weight. Shipping price of parcels that gross more than a weight/volume of 30kgs may cost more.
- Packet up to 2kgs weight/volume - Hermes £4.99, 3 - 5 working days
- Parcel up to 30kgs weight/volume - Hermes / Parcelforce £7.99, 1 - 2 working days
- AB31, AB33-38, AB45, AB52-56, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV1-3, IV10-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV99, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE1-3 - Hermes £7.99, 3 - 5 working days.
- IM, TR21-25, PO30-PO41
All parcels up to 30kgs - Hermes £15.00, 3 - 5 working days.
- GY, JE
All Parcel up to 30kgs - Hermes £14.50, 3 - 5 working days
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Here at The Big Horse Shop, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer satisfaction and high-quality products. If however, you aren’t completely satisfied with an item purchased from our website, you may return them to us within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange, refund or credit note.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to accept your return, items MUST be:
- Returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Undamaged and in original condition as they were received.
- Unworn in pristine, clean, unwashed, sellable condition.
- All original tags and labels attached.
- Inside original reusable zip bag or protective plastic packaging.
Returns are at the customers expense and unfortunately can’t be refunded, we recommend using a tracked/signatory service and obtaining a proof of postage.
Returns made after 30 days of receiving the order will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above; we will process your refund within 7 – 14 working days of receiving your item. Refunds will be made through your original method of payment.
If you have made a return which meets all the guidelines listed above, but you are past the 14 days of receiving your item and within 30 days, you will be eligible for an exchange or credit note only.
We aim to process exchanges as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above and the replacement item is in stock, we will process your exchange within 3 - 5 working days of receiving your item.
Exchanges will be shipped to the same delivery address unless stated otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges are subject to an additional shipping charge for your replacement item. We advise contacting us to reserve your exchange to ensure we have your desired item in stock.
How to measure your horse to determine the correct rug size
From the middle of the chest, measure around the curves in a straight line to the furthest point of the hind quarters - but not all the way to the tail. It's a good idea to measure two to three times! This measurement can be used as a guide for your rug size. If you are unsure what size to order please ring 01254 279666
PLEASE NOTE: THESE SIZES ARE ALL APPROXIMATES AND ARE AN INDICATION ONLY - WE RECOMMEND MEASURING TO GET THE MOST ACCURACY. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL: INFO@THEBIGHORSESHOP.CO.UK OR BY TELEPHONE: 01254 279666