Epic® Classic 350g Combo Turnout Rug - Broad Fit
The Epic® Classic all in one heavy weight turnout horse rug has been designed with the comfort of the horse at the forefront. Specifically designed and manufactured for the wider neck, broader chest, deeper body and apple bottomed horse and pony.
- Highest grade 1200 denier polyester outer with fully taped seams
- 210T Polyester lining that helps keep your horses coat clean and shining
- Heavy weight 350 gram polyfill inner
- Combo Integrated Full Neck Design completely seamless ensuring no pressure on the sensitive wither area
- Extension piece added to the under hood to protect the longer mane on windy and rainy days
- Twin Epic® Buckle and Quick chest clips for addtional adjustment
- Extra high shoulder gussets to allow full freedom of movement
- No mini skirts here we've added even more to the depth
- Low cross adjustable surcingles and detachable leg straps
- Our famous Epic® supersized tail flap giving your horse all around protection
- Fluorescent Strips to the front, side and tail flap
All Epic® horse rugs are carefully hand packed in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag for easy carrying and to keep your tack room tidy when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have placed an order with some items being 'PREORDER' we will hold back the whole order until the preordered items have arrived into the warehouse.
All items include 20% VAT.
Prices below are based on a gross weight/volume and not the actual weight. Shipping price of parcels that gross more than a weight/volume of 30kgs may cost more.
- Packet up to 2kgs weight/volume - Hermes £4.99, 3 - 5 working days
- Parcel up to 30kgs weight/volume - Hermes / Parcelforce £7.99, 1 - 2 working days
- AB31, AB33-38, AB45, AB52-56, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV1-3, IV10-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV99, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE1-3 - Hermes £7.99, 3 - 5 working days.
- IM, TR21-25, PO30-PO41
All parcels up to 30kgs - Hermes £15.00, 3 - 5 working days.
- GY, JE
All Parcel up to 30kgs - Hermes £14.50, 3 - 5 working days
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Here at The Big Horse Shop, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer satisfaction and high-quality products. If however, you aren’t completely satisfied with an item purchased from our website, you may return them to us within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange, refund or credit note.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to accept your return, items MUST be:
- Returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Undamaged and in original condition as they were received.
- Unworn in pristine, clean, unwashed, sellable condition.
- All original tags and labels attached.
- Inside original reusable zip bag or protective plastic packaging.
Returns are at the customers expense and unfortunately can’t be refunded, we recommend using a tracked/signatory service and obtaining a proof of postage.
Returns made after 30 days of receiving the order will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above; we will process your refund within 7 – 14 working days of receiving your item. Refunds will be made through your original method of payment.
If you have made a return which meets all the guidelines listed above, but you are past the 14 days of receiving your item and within 30 days, you will be eligible for an exchange or credit note only.
We aim to process exchanges as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above and the replacement item is in stock, we will process your exchange within 3 - 5 working days of receiving your item.
Exchanges will be shipped to the same delivery address unless stated otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges are subject to an additional shipping charge for your replacement item. We advise contacting us to reserve your exchange to ensure we have your desired item in stock.
How to measure your horse to determine the correct rug size
From the middle of the chest, measure around the curves in a straight line to the furthest point of the hind quarters - but not all the way to the tail. It's a good idea to measure two to three times! This measurement can be used as a guide for your rug size. If you are unsure what size to order please ring 01254 279666
PLEASE NOTE: THESE SIZES ARE ALL APPROXIMATES AND ARE AN INDICATION ONLY - WE RECOMMEND MEASURING TO GET THE MOST ACCURACY. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL: INFO@THEBIGHORSESHOP.CO.UK OR BY TELEPHONE: 01254 279666