Epic® Classic 100g Turnout Hood - Regular Fit
The Epic® Classic Turnout Range is created from a diamond weave fabric with an added a Teflon™ coating to repel dirt and water.
Epic® Regular Fit horse hoods are designed for the medium build horses and ponies with a regular sized neck and chest.
- 1200D Diamond Weave Polyester
- 100g filling - a light weight horse hood
- Advanced waterproof & breathability rating
- Antibacterial, antistatic polyester lining
- Covered heavy duty velcro fasteners for neck closure
- Covered heavy duty velcro strips to attach neck hood to the rug (rug available separately)
- Turnout Horse Rug available separately
- Available sizes Medium - Extra Large Regular Fit
Created from our Original Epic® Regular Fit Pattern
All Epic® horse hoods are carefully hand packed in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag for easy carrying and to keep your tack room tidy when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE IMPENDING NATIONAL LOCKDOWN WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE NEXT DAY DELIVERY, HOWEVER, WE ARE WORKING CLOSELY WITH OUR COURIER TO ENSURE YOUR PARCELS ARRIVE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have placed an order with some items being 'PREORDER' we will hold back the whole order until the preordered items have arrived into the warehouse.
All items include 20% VAT.
Prices below are for orders of a weight/volume up to 30kg, orders with a weight/volume over this may vary.
- Small parcel Hermes £4.99, 3 - 5 working days
- Large parcel DPD £6.99, 1 - 2 working days
- AB13-14, AB30-56, DD8-11, G83-84, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-50, PA60-80, PH4-44, PH49-50, ZE - Hermes £6.99, 3 - 5 working days
CHANNEL & OFFSHORE ISLANDS
- IM, TR21-25, PO30-41 - Hermes £14.50, 3 - 5 working days
- GY, JE - Parcel Force £14.50, 3 - 5 working days
- BT - Hermes £9.50, 3 - 5 working days
- PLEASE NOTE: Prices for BT postcodes may increase during the transition period of Brexit from 1 January 2021
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Here at The Big Horse Shop, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer satisfaction and high-quality products. If however, you aren’t completely satisfied with an item purchased from our website, you may return them to us within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange, refund or credit note.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to accept your return, items MUST be:
- Returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Undamaged and in original condition as they were received.
- Unworn in pristine, clean, unwashed, sellable condition.
- All original tags and labels attached.
- Inside original reusable zip bag or protective plastic packaging.
Returns are at the customers expense and unfortunately can’t be refunded, we recommend using a tracked/signatory service and getting proof of postage.
Returns made after 30 days of receiving the order will NOT be accepted.
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above; we will process your refund within 7 – 14 working days of receiving your item. Refunds will be made through your original method of payment.
If you have made a return which meets all the guidelines listed above, but you are past the 14 days of receiving your item and within 30 days, you will be eligible for an exchange or credit note only.
We aim to process exchanges as quickly as possible; should your returned item meet all guidelines listed above and the replacement item is in stock, we will process your exchange within 3 - 5 working days of receiving your item.
Exchanges will be shipped to the same delivery address unless stated otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges are subject to an additional shipping charge for your replacement item. We advise contacting us to reserve your exchange to ensure we have your desired item in stock.
How to measure your horse to determine the correct rug size
From the middle of the chest, measure around the curves in a straight line to the furthest point of the hind quarters - but not all the way to the tail. It's a good idea to measure two to three times! This measurement can be used as a guide for your rug size. If you are unsure what size to order please ring 01254 279666
PLEASE NOTE: THESE SIZES ARE ALL APPROXIMATES AND ARE AN INDICATION ONLY - WE RECOMMEND MEASURING TO GET THE MOST ACCURACY. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL: INFO@THEBIGHORSESHOP.CO.UK OR BY TELEPHONE: 01254 279666