Arriving 3 January - Epic Classic 50g Combo Turnout Rug - Broad Fit
EXTRA LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVY HORSE COMBO TURNOUT RUG
Extra lightweight heavy horse combo turnout rug provides the perfect protection on mild wet days. With a seamless attached heavy horse turnout neck cover there is no pressure over the wither area and no rubbing of the mane.
This heavy horse combo turnout rug comes with 50g of filling for an extra lightweight covering for your heavy horse. As the temperatures start to drop, we always recommend opting for a heavy horse combo turnout rug with minimal filling like this. The slight filling acts as a gap between your heavy horse and the heavy horse combo turnout rug to help prevent the build up of condensation on the inside of the heavy horse combo turnout rug
Our Epic Classic heavy horse combo turnout rugs feature an advanced waterproof and breathability rating as well as an added Teflon™ treatment to repel dirt and water.
This heavy horse combo turnout rug is designed specifically for big shouldered horses and heavier breeds to accommodate the broader chest, shoulders and apple-bottom. If you horse is a light - medium weight, try our Regular Fit horse turnout rug.
- Cut from our Broad Fit size chart for heavy horses and ponies
- 1200 denier ripstop polyester outer
- Teflon™ treatment to repel dirt and water
- Advanced waterproof and breathability rating
- 50g extra light weight filling
- Antibacterial and antistatic soft polyester lining
- Twin Epic chest buckles with trigger clips for additional adjustment
- Attached neck cover with seamless design to prevent pressure over the wither and rubbing of the mane
- Extra large shoulder gussets for full freedom of movement
- Extra rug depth ensuring no more mini skirts
- Extra large tail flap for complete coverage
- Low cross surcingles
- Adjustable and removable leg straps
- Reflective strips on all four corners
- Available sizes 5’9 – 7’6
All Epic heavy horse rugs are carefully hand packed in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag for easy carrying and to keep your tack room tidy when not in use.
MODEL: Bowland George, 17.1hh Heavy Weight Irish Draught wearing 7'0 Broad Fit