Epic Classic Cotton Sheet Combo - Broad Fit
HEAVY HORSE COTTON SHEET COMBO
Technical heavy horse cotton sheet combo provides a protective barrier against dust dirt and debris whilst keeping your horse cool. A fixed heavy horse neck cover provides complete coverage
This heavy horse cotton sheet combo is crafted from technical polycotton with a traditional cotton feel for its advanced wicking and sweat absorption capabilities. The dual fibre technology enhances the fabrics durability and helps keeps your heavy horse cool.
Ideal for use in the stable, dry summer turnout as a heavy horse fly rug alternative, whilst travelling in and instances where your heavy horse's coat needs to be preserved.
This heavy horse cotton sheet is designed specifically for big shouldered horses and heavier breeds to accommodate the broader chest, shoulders and apple-bottom.
If you want a heavy horse cotton sheet without a fixed neck try our heavy horse cotton sheet.
- Cut from our Broad Fit size chart for heavy horses and ponies
- Technical polycotton outer
- Attached fixed neck
- Highly breathable
- Antibacterial and antistatic treament added
- High wicking and sweat absorbing properties
- Chill prevention
- Antibacterial and antistatic polyester lining at the chest, shoulders and tail flap
- Twin Epic buckle fastening
- Low cross surcingles
- Extra large shoulder gussets for full freedom of movement
- Extra rug depth ensuring no more miniskirts
- Supersized tails flap for complete coverage
- Adjustable tail strap
- NOT WATERPROOF
- Available sizes 5'9 - 7'6
PLEASE NOTE: Some customers have found the sizing generous on this heavy horse cotton sheet. If your heavy horse is in-between sizes it may be possible for you to size down
Epic Broad Fit heavy horse neck covers are designed for a thick muscular neck typically found in the Natives breeds, Cobs, Iberian Horses, Hunters, Maxi-Cobs and Draft horses
All Epic heavy horse rugs are carefully hand packed in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag for easy carrying and to keep your tack room tidy when not in use.
MODEL: Bowland George, 17.1hh Heavy Weight Irish Draught wearing 6'9 Broad Fit