Epic Classic Dri-Fly Rug - Regular Fit
WATERPROOF HORSE FLY RUG
This waterproof horse fly rug gives your horse protection from biting insects and light summer showers.
Our waterproof horse fly rug is ideal for the unpredictable summer weather when it's sunny one minute and raining the next. For sunny forecasts try our horse zebra fly rug for the ultimate protection against biting insects.
This waterproof horse fly rug is designed specifically for light - medium weight horses and ponies with a regular sized chest and neck. If your horse is a heavyweight with a broader chest and thick muscular neck, try our Broad Fit waterproof heavy horse fly rug.
- Cut from our Regular Fit size chart for light - medium weight horses and ponies
- 600 denier waterproof ripstop polyester upper section and tail flap
- Soft, breathable polyester mesh lower section
- Added DuPont Teflon™ coating to the waterproof upper and tail flap
- Breathable, antibacterial and antistatic polyester lining at the chest, shoulders, over the mane and back
- Twin Epic chest buckles and trigger clips for additional adjustment
- Extra large shoulder gussets for full freedom of movement
- Extra rug depth ensuring no more miniskirts
- Supersized tail flap for complete coverage
- Low cross surcingles
- Double locking velcro neck cover fastenings
- Detachable and adjustable leg straps
- Available sizes 5'9 - 7'6
Epic Regular Fit horse neck covers are designed for light-medium build horses and ponies with regular sized necks.
All Epic horse rugs are carefully hand packed in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag for easy carrying and to keep your tack room tidy when not in use.
MODEL: Sally, 16.1hh Friesian X Irish Sport Horse wearing 6'6 Regular Fit
WHEN TRYING ON IT IS IMPORT TO PROTECT THE RUG, WE RECOMMEND USING A CLEAN SHEET. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RUGS BACK WITH MARKS ON THEM.
I’ve struggled for years with any sort of rugs for my boys, I was suggested to try these and I’m in no way disappointed. They fit amazingly and the quality of them is second to none. Now saving pennies to fully kit both my boys in big horse shop rugs!